In order to ensure the stability and reliability of PCBA products, after PCBA processing is completed, it is better to carry out a random inspection of aging test. The main purpose of aging test is to simulate the daily use environment of products through the comprehensive effects of high temperature, low temperature, high and low temperature changes and electric power, and expose the defects of PCBA, such as poor welding, component parameter mismatch, and adjustment In order to eliminate and improve the faults caused in the test process, it will play a role in stabilizing the parameters of the PCBA board without defects.
There are three standards for PCBA aging test, according to which general problems can be found.
1. Low temperature operation: put PCBA board at – 10 ± 3 ℃ for 1 hour, under this condition, it should be with rated load, 187v and 253v, power on and run all programs, and the program should be correct.
2. High temperature operation: put PCBA board at 80 ± 3 ℃ / h, under this condition, with load, 187v and 253v, power on and run all programs, and the program should be correct.
3. Working at high temperature and humidity: the PCBA board is put under the condition of 65 ± 3 ℃ and 90-95% humidity for 48h, and the program is powered on with rated load. The program should be correct.
The specific methods of PCBA aging test are as follows:
1. The PCBA board at ambient temperature is put into the thermal aging equipment at the same temperature, and the PCBA board is in operation.
2. Reduce the temperature in the equipment to the specified value at the specified rate. When the temperature in the equipment is stable, PCBA Board shall be exposed to low temperature for 2 hours.
3. The temperature in the equipment shall be raised to the specified temperature at the specified rate. When the temperature in the equipment is stable, the PCBA Board shall be exposed to high temperature for 2 hours.
4. Reduce the temperature in the equipment to room temperature at the specified rate, and repeat until the specified aging time. Measure and record the PCBA board according to the specified aging time.
PCBA board after the above process aging test, you can be assured bold delivery to customers, the advantage is that customers are assured, repair rate is very low, quality is more stable.
Post time: Jan-30-2021