1. Get a PCB, and first record the model, parameters, and position of all the components on the paper, especially the direction of diode, transistor, and IC notch. It’s better to take two pictures of the position of the element with a digital camera. Now the PCB circuit board is becoming more and more advanced. Some of the diodes and triodes on it are not noticed and can’t be seen at all.
2. Remove all the multi-layer boards and remove the tin from the pad hole. Clean the PCB with alcohol, and then put it into the scanner. When the scanner scans, it needs to slightly increase the scanning pixels to get a clearer image. Then polish the top layer and bottom layer slightly with gauze paper until the copper film is bright, put it into the scanner, start Photoshop, and scan the two layers in color. Note that the PCB must be placed horizontally and vertically in the scanner, otherwise the scanned image cannot be used.
3. Adjust the contrast and brightness of the canvas to make the part with copper film and the part without copper film have strong contrast. Then turn the secondary image to black and white to check whether the lines are clear. If not, repeat this step. If it is clear, save the image as a black and white BMP file TOP.BMP and BOT.BMP If you find that there is a problem with the graphics, you can also use Photoshop to repair and correct it.
4, convert two BMP format files into PROTEL format files, and transfer them to two layers in PROTEL. If the location of PAD and VIA over two levels basically coincide, it shows that the first few steps are very good, and if there are deviations, repeat third steps. So PCB copy board is a very patient work, because a small problem will affect the quality and the matching degree after copy board.
5. Transform the BMP of top layer into TOP.PCB Pay attention to the silk layer, which is the yellow layer. Then you can trace the line in the top layer, and place the device according to the drawing in the second step. Delete the silk layer after drawing. Repeat until all layers are drawn.
6. In Protel TOP.PCB and BOT.PCB Transfer in and combine it into a picture.
7. Use a laser printer to print the top layer and bottom layer on the transparent film (1:1 ratio) respectively. Put the film on the PCB and compare whether there is any error. If it is right, you are done.
Post time: Jan-27-2021